For some it will be the end of their vacation or second week of rest, for others it will be the start of holiday. The roads will be so loaded this weekend, especially those leading to the ski resorts. Not surprisingly, the most significant caps should be concentrated in Alpes1, particularly because spouses school holidays academies nearby massif – Grenoble, Lyon, Aix-Marseille, Nice, Montpellier -. In the Pyrenees, traffic problems will be due to the arrival of guests of the Academy of Toulouse combined with departures guests of the Academy of Bordeaux. However, traffic problems are marginal on other mountains.
Further complication strikes could disrupt railway departures and returns passengers in stations Rhône-Alpes, Bourgogne, Franche-Comté and Provence regions Alpes-Côte d'Azur. On the roads
• Saturday 1 March
– In the sense of departures, the day is classified orange and black at the national level in Rhône-Alpes: Many difficulties are expected, especially on the A43 motorway at La Tour-du-Pin, between Lyon and Chambery, between Chambéry and large valleys of the Maurienne and Tarentaise. "The first plugs were formed to 07h and they only intensify," said the head of the Regional Centre for Information and Coordination road (CRICRs) Rhône-Alpes and Auvergne, stating that "a peak was expected around noon. " Between Lyon and Chambéry, the trip is estimated at 2:15 instead of 50 minutes and the journey time between Lyon and Grenoble is 2:10 instead of 50 min.
In the northeast quarter, the traffic is dense in the direction of Lyon. Axes A6, A26, A5, A31 and A36 will experience delays and / or plugs. On
Auvergne, some slowdowns are expected in Clermont-Ferrand upstream of the junction A71/A710/A75 (at an area work).
In Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, prepare to encounter difficulties on the A51 between Aix-en-Provence and the toll Saulce and the N94 between Gap and Briançon. Finally
Midi-Pyrénées, slowdowns are expected in the output of Toulouse and in the last kilometers before entering the stations of the Pyrenees.
– In the sense of return, the day is classified orange and red at the national level in the Rhône-Alpes. The end of the leave of Zone C and the first week of Zone B will generate heavy traffic on routes linking the ski resorts of the Northern Alps and northern borders of the country and the Paris region. Rhône-Alpes region, note that there will be difficulties between Albertville and Moutiers between the Maurienne valley and Chambery, Chamonix to Geneva or Geneva to Bourg-en-Bresse. Traffic may be disrupted by snow removal operations underway on the A40 towards Geneva, the A51 and the A89 west of Clermont-Ferrand, said CNIR Rhône-Alpes.
Side of Auvergne, slowdowns are expected in Clermont-Ferrand.
In the northeast quarter, the traffic is dense to the north, especially in the areas of Beaune, Langres and Troyes. Parisians meet slowdowns across Burgundy.
In Ile-de-France, caps will disrupt traffic between Evry and Chilly-Mazarin. Tip: for a trip to the north, leave the ski resorts of the Alps north before 10:00. • Sunday, March 2
The day is classified as green in the sense of departures, as returns.
For more information: The report of the national forecasts Bison Futé2
• Strikes in the South East of France on Friday
……. . In the South-East of France, the TGV traffic will be slightly disrupted Friday due to several strikes located in Burgundy, Franche-Comté, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur and Rhône-Alpes. If perturbations mainly affect regional traffic, it will provide complications for trains running on routes Paris-Bourgogne/Franche-Comté (90% of traffic is ensured) and Paris-Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (3 4 TGV between Paris and Marseille, Toulon and Nice).
On the PACA region, the regional traffic will also be disrupted. Especially for those who want to join the Alps. Marseille, 1 set of 4 went to Les Arcs, 1 set of 2 goes to Briançon. Note that a train of 10 go from Marseille to Nice and 9 out of 10 will operate between Marseille and Lyon. A
Chambéry, the two main railway unions in the Rhône-Alpes region have called a strike this weekend end3. The notice began on Friday at 17 am and close at 8 am Monday. TGV traffic will be normal and the Alps 8 TER 10 circulate ensures SNCF in a statement. To complete the service, buses will be put in place, especially on the Grenoble-Veynes Gap online. Finally, the traffic Intercity trains will meanwhile "adapted on night trains." • Work
In the West-South-West region and southeast, alter the course of the work and intercity TGV delete. For more information, see the forecasts SNCF4. In the air
Nothing to report side air sky. No specific instruction was given at the Paris Orly and Roissy airports.
I get more practical information
• The newscasts Bison futé5
• The press Vinci Autoroutes on forecasts trafic6
• The real-time traffic with Vinci Autoroutes7
• On iPhone: download the app for Sytadin Franciliens8 Inforad or to alert you to the presence of work, radar , etc.9
• Information Live trains and Eurostar10
……. . • Forecast with Weather Consult11
VIDEO – Discover how can appear in "traffic shadow" on the device thanks to our science program E-test piece .